On The Path Productions produces lively, thought-provoking Custom Podcasts as an effective and dynamic way to address the needs of our clients in the arenas of:
- Marketing communications
- Web and interactive services
- Creating institutional brand awareness
- Augmenting public relations efforts
- Providing 24/7 patient education
- Raising public awareness of issues
- Supporting consumer and community outreach
- Addressing employee and volunteer recognition and reward
Using the engaging talents of host Christopher Springmann, the Podcasts are produced in a broadcast, talk-show-style interview format. A sophisticated version of the way most Americans get their news-and-information is created by using entertaining, emotionally engaging and enlightening conversations.
Productions are posted on client and other websites:
- As 24/7 streaming audio
- For download
- For placement on sites such as YouTube and Facebook.
- As readable and searchable content: transcripts drive search results, bringing Internet users to the site; readable content is accessible to bloggers, the visually-impaired, and those who share content via email.